What do my Letters say about me?
Interpretation of Letter “I” and “T” in Handwriting Analysis
One of the most important letters in graphology ‘I’ gives a good insight of a humans mind…
To analyze ‘I’ we see the placement of the dot above it…below is the analysis..
- Directly above – The person like punctuality and perfection. Has a good memory and goes into detail. Has a good concentration.
- Ahead – The person is active and thinks a lot. The writer is impatient and wants to move on.
- Flicked – The person has a good sense of humor.
- Behind – The person is thoughtful and takes time to decide. The person lacks self-confidence.
- Variable – Has a distracted mind.
- Too high – Good imagination. Daydreams and is far from reality.
- Dot made as circles or another shape – Desire for attention…these people are immature.
The letter “t” has a stem and a bar that crosses it…Now the bar that crosses the stem reveals a lot about the person. Below mentioned are the personality traits that are revealed by the bar.
- A normal t bar – A normal t bar cuts the stem from the middle and is equal on both sides of the stem. This shows self-discipline and confidence.
- Post placed rightward t bar – This shows that the writer is impatient and wishes to finish the task without going into details. Often found aggressive and short-tempered.
- Pre place leftward t bar – This shows that the writer is a slow decision-maker. Fearful and lacks self-confidence.
- T bar above the stem – The writer has a good imagination and sets high goals. Often these people are unrealistic.
- A high t bar – This shows the writer has a strong ego.
- A low t bar – This shows the writer has low confidence and has low self-esteem.
- Sharp pointed r, m, n – quick thinkers, intelligent, smart, and retains things.
- Round r, m, n – slow thinkers, creative. They do not jump to conclusions.
- Flat, thread like r, m, n – low mental capacity. These people are dumb and lazy.
Letters are very important while analyzing anyone’s handwriting. With these tips, I hope you will be able to make some interpretations. For a detailed consultation, you may contact me at 9953705568.