Today I will discuss with you the basic and intrinsic qualities of all the root numbers in Numerology. Before I do that it’s important to know what a root number is. So the Root Number of a person is derived by converting his date of birth into a single digit. (Remember the only date, no month and no year is taken).
Example if a person is born on 27-09-1982 then his root number is 2 + 7 = 9.
Like this you can calculate your number and the characteristics are given below. One thing to remember is that a person has effects of many other numbers also like life path number, name number etc. hence some qualities may differ accordingly.
Root Number 1
- Stands out in a crowd.
- Dominating, Independent and doesn’t like interference.
- Shows off to impress people.
- Have good leadership qualities. Are great as friends.
- They have a good decision making power and are very determined for their aims.
Root Number 2
- Great Imagination and intuition power. Physically they are not too strong.
- Soft spoken. They fail to say no to anyone.
- Unstable in life. They cannot do the same thing for a long time.
- Lucky with water. They rise in life in water surrounded areas.
- They need someone’s support and encouragement all the time.
Root Number 3
- Ambitious and straight forward.
- They like discipline and love people working under them.
- They can influence people easily. Are good communicators.
- They love eating good and sleeping.
- Most of the times they are betrayed by their friends.
Root Number 4
- Their life is full of ups and downs. Life is filled with surprises.
- They are spendthrifts.
- They are secretive in nature.
- They do not generally get any benefit from parents or children.
- Low decision power.
Root Number 5
- Money minded and cash rich people.
- They can judge people quickly.
- They love taking risks.
- Good in communication.
- They benefit in travel.
Root Number 6
- Loves beauty, nature, art, music, dance etc.
- They do not think too much.
- They sacrifice anything for the ones they truly love.
- They have an attractive aura and are updated in fashion.
- Cooks good food.
Root Number 7
- Spiritual and lucky people.
- Not too materialtic.They like going into depths of everything.
- Good in research.
- Lucky in travel.
- They have a very different and magnetic personality.
Root Number 8
- Very hardworking people.
- They struggle a lot in life. They do not leave any work incomplete.
- Always worried about future hence fails to live in the present moment.
- They are very good friends.
- But deep inside that are lonely as they feel the world doesn’t understand them.
Root Number 9
- Very impulsive and ready to fight.
- They take care of people who work under them.
- Courageous and doesn’t fear struggle.
- Marital life is full of arguments.
- They cannot take no as an answer.
I hope you will like reading all these and remember them too. I will be writing more about these in my following articles.
For a personalized course you may contact me on 9953705568!!